I love the old southern saying “Everything is just peachy”! And that’s how I feel being part of a Project Sheet Co-Op of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. Being part of this co-op, I’m able to share not only my own project ideas, but those from other talented demos as well. Here’s one such project, a Peachy Thanks. I hope you enjoy!
A Few Tips:
- Peekaboo Peach cardstock makes you just want to bite into a fresh, juicy peach, and is the base for this 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ card. Score it at 4 1/4″ and your base is ready to go!
- The flower was stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ using the Touches of Texture Stamp Set: Old Olive for the stem, Calypso Coral for the flower outline, Just look at how fabulous this stamp set is!
- The small dotted stamp was stamped multiple times using Peekaboo Peach Classic Ink to fill in the flower center.
- The beautiful sentiment comes from the All Things Thanks Stamp Set, inked up with Calypso Coral.
- If you make a lot of “Thank You” cards, you’ll definitely want to invest in this stamp set! (Yes – add it to your order!)
- For a fun, whimsical effect, ink up the dotted stamp again with Peekaboo Peach and stamp a couple times without re-inking.
- What do you think of the ‘trick’ with the Baker’s Twine? Simply folded in half, tied in knots before adding.
- Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach – I just love these color combos!
- As a final touch – Clear Wink of Stella is added to the center of the flower and the larger parts “thanks”.
So what do you think? Do you love this card? Leave a comment and let me know.
Hugs & Smiles,