Share What You Love!
As a demonstrator, I truly enjoy sharing what I love about paper crafting and Stampin’ Up! with everyone! But I know that excitement extends to my wonderful customers as well. To have friends to craft with is what makes our hobby so fun, so we share what we love with others to get them hooked too. Stampin’ Up! wants to help you in your mission, so they have come up with a suite for this very thing called “Share What You Love!” You will be seeing this beautiful new suite in the brand new catalog that goes live on June 1st.
So why am I tell you this now when June 1st is a whole month away? Because we want you to Share What You Love NOW! That’s right, from May1-31, Stampin’ Up! is releasing this suite to customers 1 month early for a special preorder!
Do you like FREE? Take a look at these 3 bundle options! Each bundle includes 1-3 FREE Items! There’s something here for any & all level crafters! NOTE – these items will NOT be bundled in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.. they will be strictly ‘A La Cart’!
Oh The Beautiful Cards You’ll Make!
Did you see the perfect bundle that will help you Share What You Love through all the beautiful cards you’ll be making with this gorgeous suite? Check out these samples from Stampin’ Up!
Now check out this video to see this suite in action!
Get your Pre-order in today and you’ll be on your way to sharing what you love!
Hugs & Smiles,
Will you be celebrating World Card Making Day on Saturday, October 7? I will be making cards with my Team this year! But for my customers – Stampin’ Up! has created this AWESOME promotion with 15% discount on Note Cards & Envelopes (both Whisper White & Very Vanilla)! I use these all the time when I need to make a lot of cards – fast! No cutting cardstock! They are a great size for a quick note!! I know I’ll be stocking up on these!
Stampin’ Up! is also discounting 12 Stamp Sets during their World Card Making Day promotion (October 1- 10)! If you haven’t already purchased these stamps, it would be just silly not to save 15% and order them NOW! (I have every one of these stamp sets!)
This offer will end October 10th… get them while you can!
Be sure to leave a comment to this post! I draw from the names each day for my Daily Giveaway!
Hugs & Smiles,
I see a Sunset? What do you see? This card reflects the name of the stamp set used on it perfectly…colorful! If you really want to brighten someone’s day, get out your ink and stamping sponges and let’s get started on this beautiful card idea, courtesy of my stamping co-op!
- The oh so colorful focal point of this card is created using a piece of Whisper White cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″. Using Stamping Sponges, pounce Sahara Sand ink along one long edge to at least ½” from the bottom. Follow with Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and end with Melon Mambo at the top. Blend colors at “seam” where they both meet.
- On a piece of 2-3/4’ x 2-3/4” Whisper White, stamp the “Life is Beautiful” sentiment from the Colorful Seasons stamp set in the center with Basic Black Archival ink. Die cut with the round 2-3/8” Stitched Shapes Framelits to center the sentiment. Using Daffodil Delight and a sponge, pounce ink over the sentiment to create a sun.
- Next, we’re going to use those fabulous Seasonal Layers Thinlits to die cut the Adirondack chair (using a piece of 2″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White) and the beverage cup with the straw (using a piece of 1″ x 3/4″ Whisper White). You’ll want to stamp the beverage first with Pumpkin Pie ink, then die cut.
Wasn’t that fun? Now all we have to do is assemble our card!
- Adhere sun/sentiment to colorful background using SNAIL.
- Adhere chair and beverage to colorful background using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry, adhere the colorful piece to the Daffodil Delight cardstock (4″ x 5-1/4″) using SNAIL.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere Daffodil Delight piece to card base of Whisper White cut at 4-1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2″.
- Take about a 6″ piece of Daffodil Delight ¼” Double-Stitched Ribbon, tie into a tiny bow, trim ends and adhere to side of sentiment piece with Mini Glue Dot.
- Sprinkle a few Crushed Curry Glitter Enamel Dots on the card front and your colorful creation is complete!
Have you heard? I’m doing a daily drawing and YOU can be entered just by leaving me a comment on this post!
Hugs & Smiles,
Do you store your ink pads in the Stampin’ Up! Color Caddy? Do you love having all your supplies right at your fingertips? Today I’ve got a quick tip for you that I got from another demostrator (networking is awesome for sharing of ideas). Here’s a way to keep your ink pads and your Stampin’ Write markers right next to each other for easy access.
Here’s the Tip
Move your ink pads over just a wee bit and you’ll have room to slide your marker right next to them. Voila! No need for one of those fancy-schmancy (and expensive) all-in-one type ink and marker holders. Your Color Caddy can do it all!
That is, if you HAVE a Color Caddy! What? You don’t? Well, now is a great time to invest in this great tool! You can even use one of those fabulous $5 Bonus Bucks you earned last month! I just love how you can store all your ink refills on top as well!
While you’re ordering the Color Caddy, check to see if you need more markers. Grab those while you’re ordering!
August Host Code
Don’t forget to enter my August Host Code to receive your free gift from me as well!
Hugs & Smiles,
..and I’m loving it! The Annual Catalog is always ‘a book’ and there’s no exception this year either! Its pages (all 233) are filled with fabulous stamp sets. More samples than ever (it must be cause I’m wanting it ALL – even sets I already own!); And lots of NEW Ribbons and Embellishments (Yay, I love to accessorize!)! If you haven’t gotten your hands on a copy yet (and you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator), I’d love to send you a copy. Just email me and request your copy (if you live locally to Nashville, let’s meet for coffee or a cooling beverage)!
2017-2018 Annual Catalog Facts
- 5 New In Colors
- 75 New Stamp Sets
- 56 New Ribbons
- 15 New Designer Series Papers
- 16 New Embellishments
- 7 New Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (includes 3 new Dynamic folders)
- 20 New Framelits/Thinlits (many bundled with coordinating stamp sets)
- 24 New Bundles (who doesn’t love a savings!)
Where’s the “I Want It All Button”, right? If you are not convinced yet, Check out this fun video Stampin’ Up! created showcasing new products from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.. Enjoy the show!
Would you like a list of all the Bundles included in the Annual Catalog? Click this link to download your list: Bundles 2017-2018
So what has caught your attention already in the Annual Catalog? Leave me a comment! Ready to order? When placing your order, be sure to use my June Hostess Code: EGM4U4DK to receive a small gift from me. NOTE: If your order is > $149, do not use the Hostess Code – you will receive Stampin’ Rewards for your order AND a small gift from me. Not sure where the Hostess Code goes? It is just below the Coupon Code (on bottom left side):
If you are a customer of mine (meaning you have purchased from me in the past), I have a StampAfterSunrise VIP Facebook Group where I share tips, ideas, games and prizes every day (or almost) exclusive to this group! Ask to join – StampAfterSunrise VIP Group on Facebook!
Have a Happy Day… Hugs & Smiles,