Share What You Love!
As a demonstrator, I truly enjoy sharing what I love about paper crafting and Stampin’ Up! with everyone! But I know that excitement extends to my wonderful customers as well. To have friends to craft with is what makes our hobby so fun, so we share what we love with others to get them hooked too. Stampin’ Up! wants to help you in your mission, so they have come up with a suite for this very thing called “Share What You Love!” You will be seeing this beautiful new suite in the brand new catalog that goes live on June 1st.
So why am I tell you this now when June 1st is a whole month away? Because we want you to Share What You Love NOW! That’s right, from May1-31, Stampin’ Up! is releasing this suite to customers 1 month early for a special preorder!
Do you like FREE? Take a look at these 3 bundle options! Each bundle includes 1-3 FREE Items! There’s something here for any & all level crafters! NOTE – these items will NOT be bundled in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.. they will be strictly ‘A La Cart’!
Oh The Beautiful Cards You’ll Make!
Did you see the perfect bundle that will help you Share What You Love through all the beautiful cards you’ll be making with this gorgeous suite? Check out these samples from Stampin’ Up!
Now check out this video to see this suite in action!
Get your Pre-order in today and you’ll be on your way to sharing what you love!
Hugs & Smiles,
Have you heard?
THE Occasions Catalog for 2018 is here…and you’re going to LOVE IT! Check out this cute stop-motion video (I love these videos!) to see highlights of some of the awesome Occasions products!
Got Occasions Catalog?
I know you’re DYING to see the whole catalog, so if you have not received one from me (or another demonstrator) and would like one, please let me know and I will get one in the mail to you ASAP. In the meantime, you can download it simply by clicking the image to the right!
But wait, there’s more…check out this video that features fabulous stamps perfect for using with the new Stampin’ Blends:
Something to Sale-A-Brate!
Is it not enough that we have new products to drool over and purchase in the Occasions catalog? Let’s add in some FREE new products to sweeten the deal! You know it, Sale-A-Bration is back and better than ever!
Check out this quick video highlighting a few of the products!
In case you’re not quite familiar with what Sale-A-Bration is, it’s only the biggest sale of the year where you can earn free, exclusive products with every qualifying order. But this year something new has been added…Reward Levels!
SHOP – Reward Levels
In the past, for every $50 you spent, you received a free Sale-A-Bration product. But this year, they’ve sweetened the pot! Check out these reward levels:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item
This new option allows everyone to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience!
If you need a Sale-A-Bration brochure, please contact me and I’ll be happy to get one in the mail to you. In the meantime, check out all the goodness HERE online!
There are also added benefits to hosting during Sale-A-Bration! Did Christmas or post Christmas bills drain the wallet? Have no fear! I’ve got a way for you to get your hands on our awesome Stampin’ Up! products for FREE!!!
Host a party with $250 in sales (kinda easy during Sale-A-Bration) and you’ll get $25 more in hostess rewards! Seriously… for just $250 sales, you’re looking at $50 in FREE Products (of your choice!) Hello? Email me to book your party NOW! Before everyone else gets your date!
Contact me today to book your party! Catalog parties count too as do your own personal order for $250 or more!
Hugs & Smiles,
Leave a comment to be entered into a Daily Drawing! Winners for each day will be posted in Sunday’s post!
I love the old southern saying “Everything is just peachy”! And that’s how I feel being part of a Project Sheet Co-Op of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. Being part of this co-op, I’m able to share not only my own project ideas, but those from other talented demos as well. Here’s one such project, a Peachy Thanks. I hope you enjoy!
A Few Tips:
- Peekaboo Peach cardstock makes you just want to bite into a fresh, juicy peach, and is the base for this 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ card. Score it at 4 1/4″ and your base is ready to go!
- The flower was stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ using the Touches of Texture Stamp Set: Old Olive for the stem, Calypso Coral for the flower outline, Just look at how fabulous this stamp set is!
Touches of Texture 141934w, 143251c
- The small dotted stamp was stamped multiple times using Peekaboo Peach Classic Ink to fill in the flower center.
- The beautiful sentiment comes from the All Things Thanks Stamp Set, inked up with Calypso Coral.
- If you make a lot of “Thank You” cards, you’ll definitely want to invest in this stamp set! (Yes – add it to your order!)
- For a fun, whimsical effect, ink up the dotted stamp again with Peekaboo Peach and stamp a couple times without re-inking.
- What do you think of the ‘trick’ with the Baker’s Twine? Simply folded in half, tied in knots before adding.
- Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach – I just love these color combos!
- As a final touch – Clear Wink of Stella is added to the center of the flower and the larger parts “thanks”.
So what do you think? Do you love this card? Leave a comment and let me know.
Hugs & Smiles,